Write a one minute thank you note to someone.

Dearest Roselyn,

I miss you.  I drive past your house and expect to see that little white head full of stories and wisdom sitting in the motorized recliner in the front window.  What a picture!  I bet you really celebrated New Year's in heaven this Christmas.  Mahoney parties were always the best!  I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving birth to Mark.  He was, and always will be, the love of my life. As you know,  I still miss him very much,  but you taught me you can miss someone, and still keep your heart open to life.   I am so grateful to you for  gathering my little family up into your arms and making us all feel so valued and loved.  I have been beyond blessed by extra brothers and sisters,  aunts and uncles, and cousins galore.  Because of you, I am reminded that there is nothing more important than faith and family. Thank you.    

Eternally grateful and with much love,
Your daughter by another mother,
Becky